Download Links (github zipballs ftw)

James William Pye x at jwp.io
Sun Oct 7 00:27:16 UTC 2012

I've been wasting time dealing with constructing tarballs/zipfiles for the main site all in the name of avoiding "dirty" root directory names and to have python.projects.postgresql.org based links. This is getting tiresome. I'm going to change this to point directly at github zip ball links as I don't feel the "benefit" is worth the effort. The existing static files will remain where they are, but the links on the page will point to the github zip ball.

Sorry if this manages to cause any issues. (I imagine people that download these archives from scripts might feel a little pain.)
[PyPI will continue to get uploads.]

cheers, jwp