[Plr-general] "environment variable R_HOME not defined" on VISTA

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Feb 22 11:30:44 UTC 2010

Domenico,

You are correct.  The installer links still seem to be pointing at the raw
binaries.  I think Joe just forgot to change the links when he changed the
text on the page.

Sure he'll get to it sometime soon.

Regarding the below.  You are missing the part about adding the R_HOME
variable to you System variables list.  See item 4 that R_HOME picture.
Don't have Vista around at moment so not sure exactly where that is, but if
you got this far, you must have gone to the right place in your install.
Just make sure you set this in System Variables NOT user variables

Hope that helps,
Regina

  _____